- My mile got 12 seconds faster! Ha. I’m at 17:38, was at 17:50, and started at 19:30. I’d walk .2 miles, then jog .1, until I reached 1 mile.
- I did 1.5 miles in about 27:30, so not too shabby. I slowed down after I reached 1 mile.
- I then did 1 mile on the elliptical, even though my legs were aching.
I’m proud of myself, I pushed myself very hard today. I literally had sweat rolling down my face and my skin was bright red (I totally freaked my mom out, haha). It was an awesome feeling, though!
@1 week ago with 2 notes
#fitblr #fitness #fitspo #fitspiration #fit #health #healthy #gym #working out #work out #work-out #fitness update #overweight #mile #jogging #jog #run #running #walk #walking #elliptical #sweat
So I went to the gym today and really worked on my legs. I am doing March of Dimes this Saturday (click here to donate) and really want to make sure I can easily walk the 5k (aka 3 milesish).
Today I did:
- 20 reps of 50 lbs on one of the arm weight machines. I couldn’t tell you the name but it’s just where you push up.
- 20 reps on the weight ab machine. Once again, no idea what it’s called.
- 1 mile on the treadmill at 17:50. That may sound slow, but that beats my old time of 18:45, and my first time of 19:30. So I’ve gotten a little over a minute and a half faster. I jogged for about .1 mile 4 times (.2-.3, .5-.6, .75-.85, .92-1.0).
- 1 mile on the elliptical at 15:30. I usually go between 14:30-16:30 on that, so just about average. Today, though, I guess from pushing myself so hard on the treadmill, my legs were STINGING at .5 miles. I did not think I’d finish, but I kept going and did. :)
So I am pretty proud of myself. I pushed myself really hard today. I joined last Thursday (3/27) and have been 6 times. So, 6 out of 10 days (because the day we joined it was too late to workout, almost closing time). I didn’t the first Sunday because this Sunday was the first Sunday they started opening (if you followed that, kudos), Wednesday because I was sick, Friday I was out of town, and yesterday I honestly just did a lot of fun stuff (lunch, movie, lake).
My goal this week is:
@1 week ago
#fitness #fitpiration #fitblr #fitspo #health #healthy #weight loss #working out #workout #work out #gym #fitness update #fit #overweight #getting healthy #getting thin #go me #proud #goals #fitness goals #weight loss goals
- To be able to get up to doing 2 miles on the treadmill (no time limit yet) and a mile on the elliptical
- Eat well the entire week without cheating (which I’ve done pretty well with that, so just a continuation really)
- Lose 3 pounds so I’m down to 245.
So as you all know I, joined the gym last Thursday night (so Friday was my first day). I went Friday, Saturday, Monday, Tuesday, and today, so 5/7! I’m excited. :) Going again tomorrow and Saturday.
My first weigh-in since the gym is tomorrow. I reaaally hope I’m under 250. Even 249.8 would work, I just want to be under that mark. It would be awesome. :)
I love I finally got to get a membership, though. It’s so much easier to motivate myself to go. I really want to try Zumba soon!
The only thing I do feel awkward about, though, is the weight area. It seems like it’s always only men over there and when I sit down they look at me like, “what the crap are you doing here?” But, whatevs. I deserve to gain some strength, too!
Or running on a treadmill when a lot of people are around me. I feel like my boobs are just flopping around like a fish out of water.
Anyway, that’s my update. Wish me luck for tomorrow! :)
@1 week ago with 2 notes
#fitness #fitpiration #fitblr #fitspo #fit #health #healthy #weight loss #weight #working out #workout #work out #fat #thin #skinny
@2 weeks ago with 5 notes
#weight loss #weight before and after #fitblr #fitness #fitspiration #fitspo #fit #health #healthy #healthblr #red #overweight #skinny #thin
What is this girl’s tumblr?
I can’t remember, even though I followed her.
Anyway, I need to know, because I saw a site using her photos without her consent (I’m pretty sure).