And I want to use it to thank every single person out there who has inspired me, answered a questioned I asked, followed me, and encouraged me.
I really love all of you. It’s awesome to have a place to go to get help, vent, or post and say whatever the crap I want. I feel like we all have a support system here.
So, thank you. :) I hope you all have a wonderful evening. And I hope you all know if you ever need anything, to message me and I’ll be here for you.
LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
"God gave me you for the ups and downs, God gave me you for the days of doubt."
@1 year ago with 1 note
#thank you #love you #followers #encouragement #support #3000th post
- Not put myself down.
- Be happy, no matter what I weigh. I can’t put my life on pause just because I haven’t reached my goal weight.
- Try and gain confidence. If a person is confident, they can pull off anything.
- Not make excuses.
- Be fearless.
- Eat healthier.
- Not binge all day if I screw up on one meal or snack. If I eat an unhealthy lunch, it doesn’t mean my dinner has to be.
- Encourage myself.
- Encourage others.
- Reach a goal in my fitness, rather if it’s run a mile or learn a dance. I will do it.
- Lose weight in a healthy way, no matter how long it takes.
- Get closer to my goal weight. Of course I hope to reach it this year, but if I don’t, at least I’m getting closer.
- Remember to be thankful that I am able to get up and eat healthy, exercise. A lot of people don’t have that privilege!
- Support all my followers, and appreciate all the support they have given me.
It’s going to be a great year for all of us, I can feel it!
@2 years ago
#fitspo #fitness #fitspiration #fitblr #fit #health #healthy #weight loss #work out #2012 #promise #encourage #appreciate #followers #support #confidence #happy